Friday, February 20, 2009

Neighbor Dog

I'm going to come right out and say it. I'm a pretty nice dog, but BOW WOW. I hate the neighbor dog. Grrrr....

First of all, his name is Blaze. What kind of name is that?

Secondly, about once or twice a week, he sneaks into my front yard. Most of the time, Blaze wears a collar with a "Box of Shocky Death Pain" on his neck. He wears this when his dad is home and almost always stays in his yard. Sucker. I like to stare at him while I follow my mom out to get the mail. Sometimes, I even show off by walking out onto the sidewalk, where I know he is not allowed to go. Mom always yells at me when I do this, but I like to think I've made my point: alpha dog Hondo, reporting for duty. Duty: walk on sidewalk and claim it as my own.

Woof, woof, like I was saying, Blaze never gets to leave the yard when his dad is around. But sometimes his mom lets him out BOY then do things get irritating. Blaze wanders over into my front yard. He pees on my lawn. And he has the audacity to dig in my flower pots. When mom comes home, she looks at the flower pots with dirt spilling out of them and seems confused. Oy! Bark Bark!! MOM! I KNOW WHO DID IT!! I KNOW!! IT WAS THAT DINGBAT FROM NEXT DOOR!!! OOOO....I'LL GET HIM! JUST SAY THE WORD MOM, JUST ONE WORD AND I'LL GO OVER THERE AND SHOW HIM HIS BUSINESS!!!

But she never seems to know what I'm saying.

Sometimes when my family is home, they open the big wooden door and leave the shiny glass door closed so that I can look outside. This is when Blaze REALLY fries my Pupperoni. He stands right in front of the glass door and LOOKS at me. Just looks at me.

Freaky.

I really want to do something about this neighbor dog, but I don't think Mom will let me since she thinks the neighbors are nice people.

But all I know is that he better watch his back. And his yard. Because I've seen some flower pots that are just ripe for the diggin'...

Woof woof!

Hondo, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment